IT Engineer / Tester
Purpose of job role
- This job role performs testing, administering, troubleshooting and supporting customer application systems for IT, Telco B/OSS, IP & Core, Cloud, Network and other systems.
- The IT Engineer/Tester is responsible to implement the services requested by the customer.
- The test services provided by an IT Engineer/Tester will include manual and/or automated Test case design, test case execution, defect tracking of functional and non-functional scenarios.
- The IT Engineer/Tester is part of the customer team and works in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible.
Tools & Resources:
- Deployment tools
- Verification tools
- Performance management and monitoring tools
- Fault management tools
- Trouble Ticket Management tools
- Test Automation tools
- Performance Test tools
- Defect Management tools
- Test management too.
Applicable process connected to job role:
- Test and development process.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in technologies and customer systems or products to administrate.
- Knowledge of System Administration (OS, network, DBMS …)
- Experience on system process products to test and tools to use, Knowledge on the software development process and automation test.
- Infrastructure knowledge (OS, network, scripting …). Ability to identify and set KPI
- Experience of TT, incident and problem management and tools
- Experience on testing process and methodologies, testing tools
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Analyzing and problem-solving abilities
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organising
- Following Instructions & Procedures.
12th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
email@example.com , and
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month