Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading pension fund administrators set up to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria in accordance with the pension reform act of 2004 with the aim to be the preferred Pension Fund Administrator with the highest contribution base whilst delivering superior returns
Our client is currently looking for an IT/Infrastructure Officer who will oversees the overall model, Deployment, Security Analysis of Network and Communication Infrastructure.
Role: IT/Infrastructure Officer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Support the Implementation of 2022/23 IT strategy digital transformation initiative
- Ensure protection of website, emails and other digital assets from ransomware attacks
- Assist in IT Infrastructure procurements.
- Ensure Prompt response to IT tickets raised.
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Ensure proper operations and update of the website and related features.
- Support the implementation of HA across entire infrastructure.
- Ensure optimal Power Infrastructure Performance
- Power, Inverter and Servers must be up & running.
- Operational manual documentation of common infrastructure processes
- Efficient Customer Service support.
- Ensure uptime of VM infrastructure.
- Must be graduate with B.Sc/HND with about 2 – 5 year’s experience
- Must have relevant IT Certifications
- Server Administrator
- Network Professional (CCNP)
- Security Analyst
- Enterprise Level
- Cloud Services
- Office 365
- Database Management Deployment and Dev/ops
- Surveillance (CCTV) and Access control.
INTERNAL LIASON – All Departments
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified persons who are interested can apply by sending an updated copy of their CVs to email@example.com with the subject IT Officer.
- Location Yaba, Lagos
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND