IT Intern (NYSC)
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are seeking a graduate currently observing NYSC for an IT Internship in Lagos, Nigeria. The Intern will work under the direction of the supervisor,
- The IT Intern will be given assignments to provide work experience throughout the year associated with the course of study in college.
- This position is available immediately. This Internship is anticipated to continue through the IT Interns NYSC service year. Work schedule will be flexible in order to accommodate NYSC program activities.
The IT Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with moves and deploys of IT equipment.
- Interface with all functions and groups within the company.
Qualification & Specification
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline with 0-1 year experience.
- I.T trainings is an added advantage
- Currently observing NYSC.
- Must have a general understanding of how to set up computers and connect to network.
- Ability to set up and connect computer equipment
- Ability to achieve a network connection
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously Qualifications.
12th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND