Reference Number: SMWA-22
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Work Level: Skilled
Job Type: Permanent
- To provide IT support by Mobile Application Development, compile reports, dashboard roll-out and maintenance, and to further understand and execute the IT strategy, ensuring that management is updated on changes made
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
Execution of IT Strategy:
- Understand the IT strategy in detail
- Execute the agreed stragey across the business
- Periodically update management on the changes made to the IT strategy.
Delivery of IT Solutions and Set-up of IT Infrastructure for New Business:
- Understand the business requirement as determined by the Country Manager
- Finalise scope document with the Country Head
- Set-up of IT infrastructure
- Develop IT applications and the subsequent testing and roll-out of these applications
- Monitor the functioning of IT applications.
- Periodically monitor the security of IT systems in the company
- Provide remote/on-site support, co-ordinate with local contact to resolve issues
- Prepare and update system documentation and reports
- Prepare standard trouble shooting guide for recurring problems
- Maintain monthly dashboard and provide necessary information to the management
- Ensure 0% IT downtime across the country
- Proactively identify the possible breakdown/ issues
- Delivering support to existing business users; investigating and resolving application data errors, data discrepancies and queries
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Development of IT Solutions:
- Provide innovative IT solutions as per the changing business needs and Technological changes
- Understand the new business requirement
- Prepare a network plan on proposed changes
- Redesign the application as per the requirements
- Conduct a pilot test before rolling out new solutions and offerings
- Prepare a communication deck for the changes done.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in IT or Computer Science / Post Graduation Diploma course or Diploma in Advance (DAC) Computing.
- 2 – 3 years experience in application development, troubleshooting and project management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND