Locations: Lagos and Oyo
- The IT Officer will work to maintain, update, tweak and repair the computer systems and I.T. infrastructure of the organisation
- This means setting up new technologies, calibrating technical bits of kit, configuring systems and providing everyday technical support for the individuals using the computer systems and I.T. network.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel.
17th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Oyo, Oyo USD Month