IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager
- The IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager plans, directs and designs the company’s IT infrastructure, while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline, plus relevant professional IT Certifications
- 8+ years of experience in IT infrastructure deployment and management, project management and solutions delivery
- 4+ years of management experience, with 2+ years in a middle management role
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Substantial experience in financial management for IT
- Experience in strategic development and planning
- Experience in interpreting and applying information security standards and best practices
- Proficient knowledge of server architecture, software development process improvement.
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, using the Job Title as the subject of the email to: [email protected]
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND