IT, Social Media and Technical Officer
Location: Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person
- Producing and scheduling content for the Church social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitoring the Church’s social media channels to ensure comments, complaints and queries are dealt with professionally and in good time, identifying issues which need response / rebuttal
- Curating the digital community on the Church’s social platforms, creating engagement with followers
- Producing and sourcing good quality pictures and visual imagery for the Church website, social media channels and blogs
- Responsible for the Church digital image library
- Bachelor’s Degree (2.1 or 2.2 in any Degree with IT, Media, Microsoft Office Suite and other Certifications) at least 2 years of progressively responsible work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Must be Born Again with 2-5 years Christian
- Must be good with Web design and social media
- Total Commitment to Christ, Music and Worship and the new church.
7th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND