IT Support Consultant -ECM
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Other
- Develop and Interpreted business and functional requirements associated with the design, development, maintenance, and integrity of organizational data warehouse and data repository.
- Facilitate interview and group sessions to obtain business requirements and participate in definitions of business rules and data standards
- Provision of expertise in design, programming, and implementation of systems interfaces between distributed information systems and corporate information systems
- Development and documentation of architectural designs of complex database including data warehouse
- Development, implementation and documentation of standard and ad-hoc reporting requirement
- Design, implementation and documentation of data mappings and integration protocols for enterprise data warehouse
- Provide expertise on BI reporting improvement initiatives SAP Business Objects
- Develop strategy for management of pre- and post- release expectation
- Provide analysis of very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets to pull together compelling narratives
- Carry out QA post-release upgrade and submit report.
- Provision of technical training to end users on BI Tool and new feature releases
- Data profiling and data exploration for better understanding and analytic
- Work closely with the Knowledge workers, and data analysts to better understand and evaluate data requirements and the type of data
- Perform data mapping, data lineage activities and document information flows as may be requested
- Support the data strategy and ensure alignment with a continuously changing business
- B.Sc. /HND Engineering/Computer Science
- ITIL Foundation V3 , AIIM
- 7 years of Experience on similar activities.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND