IT Technical Project Manager
- The IT technical project manager will carry out IT infrastructure planning by consolidating inputs from various stakeholders and converting them into actionable IT Infrastructure implementation plans. Coordinate the on-site work of external IT infrastructure provider, local IT team, software solution vendors, service providers and related stakeholders.
- He will take ownership of software implementation activities based on target software architecture designs and plans.
- Project Management of multi-country IT Projects
- Manage, oversee and deliver integrated infrastructure/systems plans
- Vendor Management for the following fields: IT Infrastructure, Datacenters, Internet Services, Software and web solutions
- Stakeholder management and collaboration with IT and business project managers
- Ensure timely delivery of the different phases of the different projects at the required quality
- Budget calculation, cost planning and reporting
- Manage budget for projects and changes
- Travelling across Sub-Sahara Africa to supervise project implementation team(s).
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience within IT industry and preferably within consulting firms
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in IT project management preferably in a multi-location / multi-country environment or Banking environment or Consulting environment
- Ability to manage pressure situations and provide outstanding service delivery to competing priorities for requests, inquiries and meeting high client expectations.
- Ability to take responsibility and work autonomously.
Necessary Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in IT Infrastructure planning and deployment
- Experience coordinating IT infrastructure delivery vendors and internal teams
- Experience documenting IT infrastructure designs
- Experience in ICT infrastructure auditing, gap analysis and documentation
- Experience managing different stakeholders such as software vendors, internal development team and software quality assurance team.
- Experience in Contracting and management of local ICT vendors and providers
- Experience planning Windows Server technologies (HyperV, MS AD, LDAP, GPO, WAP, MS Licensing, load-balancing)
- Experience with Data Network planning (LAN/WAN concepts, data transmission, routing, protocol stack, DNS, DHCP, load balancing, firewalls, web application proxies)
- Experience with storage technologies (SAN, NAS, FE, RAID) including backup and data replication technologies
- Experience in implementation of virtualized server infrastructures with centralized storage and DC networking
- Experience of overall Database planning, administration, monitoring, optimization, backup
- Experience of MS SQL setup, configuration, administration, monitoring, optimization, backup
- Experience documenting software architecture blueprints, designs, deployment guidelines
- Experience of Web applications deployment (Web Application Proxy, Reverse proxy, Load-balancing)
- Experience implementing MS Navision Dynamics, WSO2, UT Route solutions would be beneficial
- Knowledge of ITSM frameworks and practices including ITIL, ISO27001
- Knowledge of IT Project Management best practices.
Friday; 1st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND