- This individual will be responsible for general maintenance operations in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating of generator i.e switch on/off and power change over
- Keeping records of diesel consumption/public power supply
- Supervision of contractors on issues relating to plumbing, electrical, fire alarm system e.t.c
- Follow up with demand notice served by government agencies
- Feedback to head office on fault and work done at the location
- Coordination of HSE related matter
- Ensure good ambience by working closely with cleaners, Gardner, refuse disposal agents and security personnel at the location
- To work as relief personnel for the plumber at Head Office
- To work in conjunction with maintenance team at the the head office during the week / weekend or night shift as may be required, to achieve the company objectives
Educational / Experience Requirements
- OND / Trade Test Certificate in Plumbing
- Plumber with experience in similar role in a high-rise building.
7th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Janitor” as subject of your mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification OND