Java Spring Developer
- Gather and document Software Requirements Specifications (SRS),
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the company
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of Degree/ HND in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5 years experience in a related field with 3 years being programming in ASPNET and Java Script.
- Candidate must have proficiency in General Programming Skills,
- Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance
- Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals,
- Software Documentation, Software Testing, Databases, and development skills with HTML,C++,C,CSS,
- JAVA, PHP, XML, ASP, ASP.NET, C# and various content management systems and tools.
- Candidate should know how to use image editing suite like Photoshop.
- Candidate must be disciplined and self-motivated, with a sense of urgency about their work.
- Minimum of 2 years in SOA architecture
- Minimum of 3 years in back end server side java
- Experience with Spring 3 Framework
- Experience with Hibernate/ HQL/ SQL
- Unit testing frameworks Preferred Skill Set
- Additional J2EE technologies (e.g. JMS)
- Agile programming methodology, Development tools and principles
- SOAP and RESTful based web services
Compensation is competitive.
31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND