Location: Ibadan, Oyo
The Junior account responsibities include but not limited to the underlisted:
- To compile accounting vouchers from branches and Head Office and to register them in the accounting software, Sage
- To prepare journal entries and other general ledger operations
- To prepare monthly closings and monthly financial statements and assist in year-end closing
- To reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- To draw up monthly financial reports
- To prepare analysis of accounts as requested
- To administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
- To assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- To assist with payroll administration
- To monitor and resolve bank issues including fee anomalies and check differences
- To perform account/bank reconciliations
- To review and process expense reports
- To assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- To assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures and contribute to budgetary follow-up.
- To contribute to financial documents preparation (trial balances, balances, balance sheet, income statement, statement of changes in financial position)
- To manage tax issues, NSITF, Pension, PAYE, WHT, VAT (follow-up of due taxes, preparation of payments, follow-up of WHT receipts)
- To assist in the preparation of CBN regulatory returns.
- Maintaining PROPER filing system of all relevant supporting documents.
- Recording budget appropriations in the accounting system under each budget article;
- To identify and timely resolution of discrepancies in accounts;
- Providing other duties as assigned by the CFO
- Minimum of two (2) years verifyable work experience as an accountant preferably in a finance institution.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related courses. While a relevant professional course is an added advantage.
9th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ibadan, Oyo, Oyo USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND