Objectives of this Role
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
- Collaborate with a team of designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects and creative staff from concept development to delivery of final product.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion.
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English, or related discipline.
- 1-3 years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work.
- Exceptional writing and research skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability.
- Must be comupter literate.
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus.
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guide a plus.
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Ilupeju, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs