Junior Marketing Service Executive, Media & External Relations
Job Identification: 475
Job Schedule: Full time
- Support the Team to deliver corporate, financial and organisational PR activities across the Group businesses to positively enhance its reputation.
- Support the Team to drive business goals by managing media & external stakeholder relationships as well as implementing crisis communications based on a comprehensive understanding of all media platforms/channels, including digital and social media.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the team lead in managing day-to-day relations with the media, to include handling media requests, media interviews, preparing of daily media report to the management and promoting news stories;
- Dissemination of Press Release and photo stories across the media to generate publicity and positioning of the brand.
- Supports in coordinating media coverage of the bank’s events; press conferences and actions on other strategic communication issues relating to the Management’s public appearances.
- Review and memo preparation of proposals on media engagement that promote brand image building and strengthened relationship with the media
- Support the team in news monitoring and tracking across the print and electronic media
- Payment processing to partners and stakeholders
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ significant work experience
13th July, 2022 at 11:03 PM
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND