Junior Production Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The vacancy for the position of Junior Production Officer in a Lagos-based film Production, Marketing and Distribution Company, which is passionate about providing quality entertainment by creating afro-centric films.
- The ideal candidate must have work experiences in the movie production industry, He or She will play the role of Production Coordinator for motion picture productions. The individual will perform a variety of administrative tasks to support the department.
- He/she will maintain production schedules, make copies of scripts as needed, take minutes of meetings and handle a variety of other tasks that ensure productions run smoothly.
The ideal candidate candidate should possess the following:
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Media / Film Production, Mass Communication or related field will be preferred
- 1 – 2 years experience in the movie production industry is highly required.
- Internships at television stations or production companies will be desirable.
- Superb organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Capable of meeting deadlines and working with daily time constraints.
- Professional judgment for handling confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communications; professional telephone etiquette.
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing.
- Proficiency in excel, word, power point and movie magic budgeting & scheduling.
- Be good at supervising and delegating i.e. production assistants.
- Be aware of relevant health and safety laws and procedures.
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND