Key Account Manager
- The key account manager is responsible for handling the most important customers’ accounts in the company. These accounts make up the highest percentage of company income, and the key account manager must build and maintain a strong relationship with the customers.
- He will be the lead point of contact for all key customers’ matters, anticipate the customers’ needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customers are met, and help the customers to succeed.
- The key account manager will also bring in new business from existing customers or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential customer within his/her area of coverage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key customers and the company
- Resolving key customers issues and complaints
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs
- Anticipating key account changes and improvements
- Managing communications between key customers and internal teams
- Managing account team assigned to each customers
- Strategic planning to improve customers results
- Negotiating contracts with the customers and establishing a timeline of performance
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the customers
- Working with design, sales team, creative, advertising, logistics, managers, marketing, and team members from other departments dedicated to the same customers account to ensure the highest quality of materials are being produced and all customers’ needs met
- Collaborating with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or company training.
- Meeting all customers’ needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines
- Analyzing customers data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field; Master’s Degree preferred
- 7 to 12 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- In-depth understanding of company key customers and their position in the industry
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, customers, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Basic computer skills, and experience with other customized software and the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on customers contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one customers account
- Proven results of delivering customers solutions and meeting sales goals.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
10th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND