Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all preparation areas according to established standards of hygiene.
- Washing and appropriately storing all appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting with the preparation of ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chipping
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floors as well as wiping down kitchen walls.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered supplies.
- Organizing and correctly storing supplies.
- Candidate must possess an SSCE qualification
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchen will be an added advantage.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a team.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE