Location: Kado, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space.
- Anticipating and informing clients of additional features which may be of use to them.
- Giving careful consideration to the placement of water and electrical systems to ensure safety.
- Creating a plan which details the layout and appearance of all installations and loose furniture.
- Suggesting appropriate materials and finishes.
- Assisting clients to select and supervise the work of independent contractors, so that their duties are conducted in accordance with clients’ visions.
- Informing clients about appropriate care for their kitchens.
- Keeping a record of hours and activities completed to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
- Observing prescribed building and safety regulations.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or Fine Arts
- Prior experience as a Kitchen Designer.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools.
- Catalog of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens.
- In-depth knowledge of and strict adherence to the area’s building codes.
- Top-notch communication and customer service skills.
- Active listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial situations.
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Send “PDF” copies of their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Kado, Abuja NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND