Location: Lagos Island, Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’re looking for a Cosmetic Laboratory chemist to join our team and help us build safe, high-quality products.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments
- Customize formulas
- Write technical reports
- Develop nonstandard tests
- Maintain lab equipment and troubleshoot
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guidelines
- Minimum of 5 years proven work experience as a Laboratory chemist in the cosmetics industry
- Experience in custom formulations is very important
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety standards
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Attention to detail
- B.Sc in Chemistry or any related course
- Additional certification (Master’s degree or a PhD) is a plus.
7th December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”Laboratory Chemist” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos Island, Ajah - Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND