Locations: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Laboratory Scientist is to provide Laboratory services to members of the Key populations and their partners at One-Stop-Shop (OSS), also will perform laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to support provision of the continuum of HIV treatment services, will equally prepare Dried Tube Specimen (DTS) panels for IQC and EQA (Proficiency testing) to support HTS on the project.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- AMLSC with at least 5 years of progressive experience with a GF or PEPFAR supported laboratories
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Gombe & Taraba USD Month