Lead, Health / Environment (Hil_Hse/006)
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
- To monitor the implementation of the approved
- Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and SERVICE Safety
- Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations in hands and ensure they comply with related General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and
- Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors on site.
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Ensure Hazard identification/reporting, accident reporting and investigation are continuously undertaken
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at
- all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any Engineering or Physical Science and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or Certification.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum of 3 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
- Knowledge of risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Fluent in English language and ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company. In addition, the candidate must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on rotation bases.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND