Lead, Risk & Control
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Specialization: Risk Management
- Assist to define broad guidelines that will ensure business risks are identified, assessed, managed, monitored and report in a uniform manner within the company.
- Assists with the identification and management of key operational risk issues
- Assists with the collection of information for preparation of monthly and quarterly risk management reports (including KRIs and KPIs for credit, liquidity, market, operational, strategic, compliance/legal and reputational risk)
- Provides support in the development and implementation of key risk indicators and key performance indicators, plus tracking and trend reporting of same for the organization.
- Assists with preparing and updating operational risk assessments, operational risk framework; monitoring and keeping them up to date to ensure appropriate management
- Assists in ensuring all relevant management develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits within agreed time frames
- Assists in ensuring action plans associated with identified risk issues are communicated and actioned within applicable timelines
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Highly numerate, literate and analytical with Incisive presentation skills (written and oral).
- Highly Computer Literate – excellent use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and Risk Management Information Systems.
- Strong communication and analytical skills – verbal and written – and the ability to apply these to the workplace
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (Science, Math, Risk Management, Accounting, Economics/Business
Membership of any of the following Professional bodies:
- Certified Institute of Auditors (CIA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- At least 10+ years work experience in roles relating to risk analysis, process control must specialize in Risk Management.
23rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Lead, Risk & Control” to apply accordingly.
- Location Ibadan, Oyo, Oyo NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND