Learner Experience Agent
- We are looking for an experienced learner experience agent to help us retain our core customer base.
- In this role, you will deal directly with customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products and services, and how to retain their business.
- You would also help learners develop a plan for their academic careers that correspond with their skills and interests.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Onboarding new customers by communicating the value of uLesson, and its features to potential prospects.
- Proactively engage customers at risk of churning, by identifying the root cause and proffering
- solutions to ensure they are retained and get the most value out of the uLesson app.
- Manage customer feedback and complaints effectively to continuously enhance customer experience.
- Address customer concerns and questions and overcome potential roadblocks during engagements.
- Contribute to optimizing existing processes within the company to actively enhance customer success initiatives.
- Achieve agreed-upon engagement and retention targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Conduct surveys and report outcomes to aid strategic business decisions.
- Assesses the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of learners through a variety of means.
- Contribute and implement strategies to bring customer value and drive retention and revenue goals.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on customer information you access via the company’s computer systems.
- Apply a constant sense of urgency during each customer engagement focusing on customer empathy and outstanding customer service.
- Assists learners with academic planning, accountability, and/or organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (a degree in guidance counselling is an advantage)
- Experience in similar roles.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills.
- Thorough understanding of developmental expectations for students of different ages.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications indicating and stating why you are a good fit (attach an updated copy of your CV and Cover Letter) to: email@example.com using “Learner Experience Agent” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND