Learning and Development Manager
- The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for managing the end to end L&D process while creating and nurturing long-term relationships and operating within the budget.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that learning approaches are credible and lead to outcomes that have a positive impact on the business and lead to the retention and engagement of key clients.
- Where applicable, identify partners and/or vendors and manage to partner for the delivery of training.
- Suggest and implement new ideas and approaches for enhancing company value and reputation as well as building strong productive relationships with partners.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure quality training programmes are developed, customized, approved, maintained, revised and properly documented as required
- Develop training curriculum and facilitate training programs
- Formulate clients learning objectives; to evaluate training objectives, requirements and effectiveness of delivery and comprehension.
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Develop strong strong synergistic relationships with key stakeholders in the learning and development space to establish learning solutions that meet their strategic capability needs.
- Conduct strategic and accurate need analysis
- Conduct, analyze and report on client satisfaction surveys.
- Deputise for Director, Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in a learning and development role preferably in a consulting environment
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP certification is preferred
- Experience with course design tools used to create high-quality learning materials (Articulate, Storyline, etc.).
- Working knowledge of the ADDIE model
- Working experience with various learning technologies and tools and approaches
- Have sound research and analytical skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent language and communication skills and have the ability to manage & influence stakeholders across various areas of the business
- Access to a wide pool of facilitators
- High level of accountability and ownership
- Ability to facilitate effectively on a diverse range of topics
- Commitment to delivering value to the business, including an ROI
- Strong creative and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills and facilitation skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong business acumen.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND