Learning Strategy Officer
Job Type: full-time
Specialization(s): Human Resources
- Increasingly there’s a need for innovation in the delivery of skills and knowledge to support organizational change, particularly in a rapidly changing external environment.
- Learning strategy officer therefore needs to be prepared to think creatively about learning and development interventions, through design, delivery and assessment, to develop a flexible strategy that meets business needs and is followed through into the organization’s policies by focusing on strategic business objectives.
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Matching corporate training to overall corporate objectives
- Conduct an internal stakeholder assessment to identify the various stakeholders and understand what they require from the learning and development strategy.
- Plan the necessary time, resources, and materials to support accomplishments of learning goals
- Build the management’s development objectives and enhancement into the learning and development strategy
- Ensure that expected impact on recruit and retention is spelt out in the learning and development strategy
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
17th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND