Department: Clinical Pharmacology
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D Degree (or a Fellowship of either the National or West African College) in the appropriate discipline applied for, with three (3) years teaching and research experience in a University, with at least two (2) years as a Lecturer II
- Candidates must possess scholarly publications in both local and international journals as proof of specialisation in core areas of departmental fields of study.
- Candidates must also have sufficient administrative experience.
- Candidates should also possess FMCP / FWACP.
Conditions of Service
As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities
- An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Fill Application Form Online
In addition to stating the names and addressees of the referees, applicants should request their referees to forward reference on their behalf directly to:
Edo University, Iyamho,
Etsako West LGA,
- When the page opens, Click on “Academic Staff Application” and click on “Continue”.
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification PhD/Fellowship