Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Consulting with clients to ascertain the details and merits of each case.
- Conducting research using legislation, case law, and other legal texts as sources to
- decide on a modus operandi.
- Drafting legal texts, including reports, contracts, and appeals.
- Representing clients at meetings, hearings, and at trials.
- Advocating for acquittal or clemency in each case.
- Ensuring that data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential and are stored securely.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2nd class upper in 1st degree and Law School.
- 7 years of Post call Experience
- Familiarity with legislation and case law within and related to your specialty.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Perceptive and meticulous, with a thorough understanding of human behavior.
- Capacity to regulate and perform under stress.
16th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in “MS Word Format” to: email@example.com using “Legal Associate” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND