Legal Intern – Remote
- We are seeking a Legal Intern for a temporary position which may develop into a full time role.
- This position is ideal for a recent law graduate or NYSC legal professional interested in transactions within the Media, Entertainment, Technology and Privacy Sector. Strong work ethics and proactive approach to work.
- Providing support to the principal consultant;
- Conducting periodic research on laws and regulation
- Conducting due diligence and rendering legal opinions
- Implementing and improving upon administrative processes for efficiency
- Manage legal documentations
- Draft and review contracts.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Motivation to learn and grow
- Superior grammar and writing abilities
- An eye for detail
- Pleasant disposition
- High level of Integrity and the ability to keep confidences
- An exposed mindset
- The ability to take instructions and deliver excellently.
27th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Nigeria NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND