Job Type: Full Time
- Coordinate and take down minutes at Annual General Meetings, Board, Management and Committee Meetings.
- Circulate Audited Accounts to shareholders.
- Dissemination of Board and Management Decisions.
- Maintaining Statutory Registers.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company’s Memorandum and Article of Association Liaison and filling of returns to Statutory and Regulatory Bodies.
- Payment of dividend and issuance of Share certificates to shareholders.
- Drafting of Memorandum of understanding Agreements on different projects with Technical Partners.
- Vetting of Project Agreements.
- Liaison with Technical Partners and Contractors on Contracts Agreements.
- Negotiating with communities in the Niger Delta oil producing areas.
- Offering Legal Advice
- Preparation of legal report to Board/Management.
- Coordinate payment of utility bills and taxes to local and state Government.
- Coordinate the procurement, maintenance and disposal of Company assets.
- Company Image custodian
- Maintain discipline and carry out disciplinary measures on erring staff.
- Ensure ethics and code of conduct to guide employee relationship with the Company.
- Graduate Degree in Law and other related fields.
- 5 – 7 years experience in Legal Practice.
- Human Resource and Administration Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Certifications will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND