- Draft and/or review all contracts involving the company to ensure that the terms are acceptable and favourable to the company
- Ensure that proper custody is kept of all business instruments and executed contracts involving the company
- Relate with and assist external solicitors in handling matters of the company
- Relate with the regulatory authorities and filing returns where necessary
- Ensuring legal and other regulatory compliance and legal advisory services
- Degree in Law
- Completion of professional training by the Nigerian law school and call to bar
- Understanding of basic legal principles , good knowledge of law of contract, company law practice, Legal drafting etc.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Relationship management and attention to details
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND