Legal Services Officer
- To develop standard and balanced contract agreement for all healthcare facilities on our network
- To develop standard and balanced contract agreement for all classes of business of the Organization.
- Liaising and working with the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser on all legal and regulatory functions and matters.
- Working closely with the Head of the Medical and Quality Assurance
- Department, for proper interpretations of issues with facilities
- To Interface continually with all Health Care Facilities on our Network for a better and mutually rewarding relationship with all the critical stakeholders and non-critical stakeholders
- To Handle all Legal Matters
- To ensure prompt and amicable dispute resolution with Healthcare facilities, clients and others.
- To regularly maintain an updated database of all healthcare facilities on our network for efficient and effective communication system at all times.
- To serve as the link and or relationship manager between the organization and the network of facilities
- To regularly anchor the formalization of business relationship for the Organization.
- To anchor the documentation of all legal issues for the Organization.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University
- Graduate of the Nigerian Law School with good grades
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience in a Corporate environment.
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Curriculum Vitae in a single word document to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Lafia, Nassarawa NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND