Liability Generation Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Liability Generation officer would be a member of the Liability Generation department of our client.
- He/she sources for funds for placement in its Treasury products and services at competitive rates from high net worth individuals, corporate Investors as well as blue-chip organizations.
- He/she would source for deposits as required.
- Maintain the Liability Generation cabal of organization.
- Set up and host client meetings towards achieving targets.
- Manage relationship with the organization’s clients.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years solid experience in Liability Generation (i.e. Deposit Mobilization) with Non-Bank Financial institutions, Microfinance banks etc.
- A first Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Build strong relationships.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment and to adapt to change
- IT proficiency.
- Excellent Data management skills.
- Behavioural Competencies
16th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Liability Generation Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND