Reports to: The Head of Liabilities Management
- Drive and manage the execution of sales strategy in deposit mobilization, customer acquisition and retention, relationship management and coordination of team’s activities to ensure over performance meets or exceeds portfolio growth and cross-sell targets.
- Responsible for deposit mobilization and NTB account Opening
- Manage Liability portfolio and client relationships
- Cross-sell other products such as consumer loans and mobile app
- Achieve agreed sales target as assigned by Management
- Provide highest level of customer service in line with the Firm’s standards
- Manage and motivate team to achieve individual targets and overall team
- Liaise with existing and prospective clients to provide investment advice in line with the customer’s profiles and needs
- Provide strategic direction for achieving and maintaining the target cost of funds
- Collate, analyze and report team’s performance in line with pre-determined KPIs
- Other activities as may be required by the Firm or Head of Liabilities Management
Competencies and Experience
- Candidate must have related educational qualification, Master’s Degree or finance related certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years related experience in banking or a related field
- At least 1 year experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to think strategically, implement strategic initiatives in the areas of liability generation and management, and resolve operational and administrative issues
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and effective team player
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
27th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Liability Team Lead” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA