Location: Achina-Onneh, Anambra
- The Librarian is a principal officer by statute.
- He/She is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University Library and coordination of the Library services in the university.
- He/She forms the overall Library policy, contacts and liaising with Departments on books requirements, prepares Library budgets; provides professional advice on Library matters, and performs any other related duty that may be assigned by the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.
Requirements and Experience
- Candidate for the post of University Librarian shall have a minimum of PhD in relevant area and relevant publications in journals and textbooks equivalent to that of a Senior Lecturer; and must be in good health.
- Shall have fifteen (15) years of cognate experience.
- He/She shall demonstrate versatility in management of staff and students, and be a person of proven integrity; must be intellectually and professionally sound and knowledgeable in library rules, provisions and regulations of university system, and be computer literate.
Remuneration and Benefit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of Application and Curriculum Vitae (CV) with three (3) referee Letters, a Medical Report, all relevant credentials and supporting evidence (all in a sealed envelope, marked at the top left-hand corner of the envelope the Position being applied for) either by hand or post to:
The Acting Registrar,
Peter University, Achina-Onneh,
P.O.Box 166, Achina Aguata LGA,
- Location Achina-Onneh, Anambra USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification PhD/Fellowship