Litigation and Investigation Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Team Lead, Litigation and Investigation
- This role is responsible for providing legal and regulatory support to the Company’s operations.
- Provide needed support in the effective management of all legal and regulatory matters across the Business Units and Undertaking offices.
- Interpret, explain, implement and enforce legal and regulatory policies, objectives, codes across the Business Units and Undertaking Offices.
- Provide first line of legal support in effectively managing cases of vandalism, assault and tampering with Company’s assets and network.
- Effectively liaise with all legal and law enforcement stakeholders including lawyers in handling case investigations and prosecutions of cases.
- To provide legal support in evidence gathering for the prosecution and defense of cases.
- To provide support in driving compliance with laws, regulations and policies.
- Provide opinions and clarifications on court matters
- Carry our research related activities and documentation of contracts where necessary.
- Assist in liaising with external parties and legal advice to Business Units and Undertaking offices.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Department
- First Degree in Law
- Experience in civil/criminal litigation and other ADR mechanisms.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory framework of the electricity industry.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with at least 3 years in a comparable role
- Legal Advisory
- Legal Drafting
- Litigation and contract management
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication and interpersonal relations
- Supervisory skills
- Problem solving and decision Making
- Managing resources
- Business Oriented.
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5