Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to fill the role of a Litigation Lawyer, who will be solely responsible for providing legal advice on several legal matters.
- The ideal candidate will also be responsible for Researching Case Law, Litigating Commercial Disputes, Drafting Contracts, Negotiating terms on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for clients.
- Provide legal advice to company departments, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- Communicate with and direct outside contacts, including external counsel and consultants.
- Coordinate and communicate efficiently and effectively with the attorneys, legal analysts, litigation assistants and other support staff professionals to ensure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Support attorneys and other case team members from the pre-suit investigation through trial phases.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to the various Legal Resources
- attorneys regarding the handling of transactions, disputes and other legal matters.
- Assists with or assumes responsibility for other legal tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years Post Call experience
- Advanced level of computer literacy.
- Ability to attract, manage and retain Clients.
- Must be Assertive and Smart.
26th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos
- Years Of Experience 0-3