: Litigation Officer
Location: Walter Carrington Crescent, Eti-Osa – Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Business Segment: Corporate Functions
About the Job
- To work directly with the Dispute Resolution Team to fulfil their role of managing the litigation portfolio of the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
- In addition to this, the incumbent is expected to ensure that support the legal risk management function for the HoldCo and other subsidiaries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in-Law from a university as well as the Nigerian Law School required.
- Minimum of 4 years in the Legal Services Department of a financial institution or a reputable law firm
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Litigation Practice
- Banking and Relevant Regulations
- Banking and Regulatory Environment
- Taking Action
- Resolving Conflict
- Establishing Rapport
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND