Loan Recovery Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Collector:
- You will be responsible for providing support to the organisation with particular emphasis on the collection of loans from its clients.
- The position liaises directly with clients, issues notices, negotiates outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
- The Loan Recovery Officer is responsible for the administration and implementation of the debt recovery process.
- A University Degree in any Business-related field is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience in microfinance operations, directly dealing with delinquent clients and other problem-solving situations.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good computer literacy and email.
- Must be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).
- Must have the ability to make fair and ethical decisions in tough circumstances.
- Must be very organized in order to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- High self-motivation with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to motivate and persuade others, particularly delinquent clients, to repay debt.
- Ability to communicate with local authorities and legal / court members in an articulate and professional manner.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness.
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Loan Recovery Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND