Employment Type: Part-time
- TheLocum Pharmacist will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and functioning of the pharmacy, dispensing medication effectively and safely, managing stock levels and providing healthcare advice and services at the counter.
- Provide excellent customer service, resolve issues and reduce complaints to the barest minimum
- Provide pharmaceutical care in line with standard ethics and regulations
- Direct customer engagement services through outreaches, texts, and calls, as directed by the Fulltime Pharmacist
- Monitor and recommend inventory to ensure customers’ expectations are met, through tracking, recording out-of stock, and timely purchase of appropriate inventory
- Maintain up-to-date patients’ records and conduct timely follow up on patients, especially chronic patients
- Support the management in advancing pharmaceutical care and the overall business
- Adhere to the company’s values, and follow all processes as outlined in the SOPs
- Work together with the staff to design and execute health awareness campaigns and outreaches that would drive the business and practice of the pharmacy
- Work with the Fulltime Pharmacist and salespersons to manage inventory and procurement processes, and to reduce expiries
- Carry out any task assigned to you by the fulltime Pharmacist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Minimum of 1 years proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Great organizational skills.
16th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND