Employment Type: Full-time
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Must have 0-2 years work experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly
23rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND