- Selecting carriers and negotiating contracts and rates.
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervising logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, labeling goods, plot routes, and processing shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Working with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- 2 – 4 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer / FMCG goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND