Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer delivery
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock supply, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange and ensure proper plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints from logistics and marketing issues
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
- Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered
- Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
- Ensure that delivery receipts are signed and check your waybill properly at source before leaving
- Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed Specifications
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
5th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Oshodi, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND