Logistics Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Job Application Code: LM003
- Ability to oversee the movement, distribution and storage of materials in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to develop and manage effective Logistics (warehouse and distribution) budget with an objective to save cost to the company.
- Ability to oversee contract management and execution to include negotiating, setting price levels and/or approving significant contracts with logistics service providers.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, reconcile inventory and prepare management report to assure accurate inventory records.
- Ability to formulate, recommend, and implement warehouse control procedures, receiving procedures, shipping procedures for accuracy
- BSc. in Purchasing Management, Logistics & Supply Management, Business Admin or related discipline with relevant professional certificate.
- At least 7 years focused experience in the pharmaceutical industry with deep technical expertise in the sector.
14th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title & Application Code – LM003” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND