Locations: Lagos and Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply
- Manage the repair of equipment
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND with 5-10 years work experience
20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos/ Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND