Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following activities outlined below:
- Contact person for parents’ enquiry and documentation of parents/pupils’ details on the bus.
- Assignment of minders for school buses, pupils/families to vendors and buses.
- Check driver/vehicular documentation and inspection of the vehicles.
- Map routes and liaise with vendors when there are any changes.
- Oversee the daily logs of trips and query from parents on the bus.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc, HND or equivalent in Technical studies.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required.
- Previous experience in a logistics company or similar position is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership and Management skills
- Organizing and planning skills
- Result and Goal Oriented Individual
- Previous experience in a similar position is an added advantage.
21st June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikoyi, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND