Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced logistics personnel that would responsible for delivering operational strategies and objectives to ensure the organization operates successfully and meets its desired goals.
- He or she would responsible for identifying and evaluating supplies, arranging for transportation of purchased goods, identifying and developing strategies for addressing logistical barriers, monitoring use of materials and resources, and ensuring quality record keeping.
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for site-specific program and shipment.
- Oversee customer based queues and plan and allocate tasks to meet configuration requirements
- Responsible for tracking, receiving, and stocking all items ordered.
- Ensure materials are appropriately stored.
- Manage the repair of equipment.
- Responsible for supervising and accounting for an inventory.
- Carry out annual property inventory and provide other report in his area of responsibility.
- Program the final inventory of materials prior to shipment.
- Provide a list of all equipment moved from the consolidation areas into sponsor shipping channels to project coordinators.
- Manage and maintain inventory to operating levels to avoid supply.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business administration or in a related field.
- 2 years work experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- Computer skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lekki, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND