Employment Type: Full Time
- To effectively and efficiently supervise all activities and oversee all resources directly associated with the flow of finished goods and POS material stock into the finished goods warehouse, and their subsequent storage and issue in accordance with customer requirements.
- Ensures timely evacuation of finished goods stock from the factories and subsequent racking in the warehouse in accordance with FIFO.
- Ensures accurate receipt, and issue of POS material stock.
- Ensures effective and efficient storage of stock in the warehouse.
- Ensures timely, and accurate processing of depot shipments (loading and documentation)
- Ensures the proper and timely preparation of reports as required by Distribution and Transport Management.
- Optimizes deployment of men and materials in the course of work.
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department
- Carries out any other duty assigned by supervisor.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Social Sciences or Engineering.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in logistics operations in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ms Office tools
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Knowledge of logistics operations and management
- Good understanding of quality management
- Service level monitoring.
- Supply & distribution analysis.
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Good judgement
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills & thinking
- People management
- Customer & quality service
- Strategic thinking.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND