Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow, receiving and verifying payments as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions, lodgements, and petty cash expenses.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash with expenses, which have been recorded in the petty cash book.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits, retirement deadlines, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly Sales Collections and Expense Reports for review by the Plant Supervisor and Accounts Officer (Treasury).
- Candidates should possess an HND, BA, BEd, B.Eng or BSc qualification with 1 – 3 years work experience.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “LPG Cashier_Uyo” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND