Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible to use a CNC router to cut wood parts into straight cut dimensions and pattern-cuts.
- Follows patterns with non-stop cutting of CNC router blade.
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company.
- Your goal is to produce high quality parts and materials for production by programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Reads instruction and production sheets to complete daily production goals.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as cutting, milling, drilling, engraving and routers of doors, interior designs and other products.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Ensure that results of machining process align with client expectations.
- Provide timelines for clients.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Accurate interpretation of technical drawings.
- Keeping records of production activities.
- Routine maintenance of the CNC machine.
- Ensure and maintain quality standard of produced parts and inspection requirements.
- Responsible for keeping the CNC work environment safe in accordance with Company Safety practices.
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years’ Experience in CNC machine operator.
- Experience using a CNC machine.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel
- Written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving and Innovative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Mechanical and good Math Skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- CNC Programming
- Leadership and effective management skills
- Must have a professional workplace background and good has strong work ethics.
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND