Employment Type: Full-time
- The company now seeks to recruit an outstanding individual as the Editor in Chief.
- Reporting to the Board of Directors, you will manage the production of all content for the publication, organise interviews, review articles and photographs, contributing to editorial pieces, and managing day-to-day operations of the Magazine.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide organisation leadership
- Editing articles for accuracy, grammar and style
- Evaluating content and making decisions on appropriateness for the publication
- Acting as a representative for the publication at events
- Develop and maintain systems and processes that support the delivery of the publishing schedule, through the production process to the final product record.
- Manage the production and dissemination of the magazine physically and electronically.
- Manage scheduling and delivery of pre-publication and post-publication and to ensure consistency and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensuring the delivery of accurate and error free magazine to the target market
- Provide on-going tech-related support to publishing of the magazine
- Interact with internal teams and be able to articulate technical challenges particularly as it relates to the website and online coordination.
- Seek for adverts, supports/sponsorship, testimonies/relevant interviews and event coverage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communication or other related course is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Editor
Skills / Competencies:
- Creative problem solver with excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/skills
- Organised, detail oriented, and highly focused
- Good technical communicator who works well interfacing with internal/external teams
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND